S5 Technology provides warranty service as per manufacturer’s warranty coverage and conditions. On-site support and warranty are not included unless otherwise stated or agreed.
For warranty support, please email our support team here:
Email Us: email@example.com
Warranty claim has to be submitted along with supported details as follows:
- Proof of purchase
- Photos/video of issue
- Other supported information & documents for the assessment.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.* Kindly provide as much information as possible for us to process the assessment. Standard turnaround time is 2-3 working days after handover of the affected products. Do note a longer turnaround time might occur should there be any unforeseen circumstances.
- This warranty is only valid in Singapore.
- Proof of purchase (i.e. invoice, receipt) and the warranty card must be presented upon warranty claim. The Warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
- This warranty is covered & provided by the respective product manufacturer and is also subjected to the respective product manufacturer’s terms and conditions for warranty service.
- Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours.
- This warranty covers only for products found to be defective due to workmanship or material and does not cover:
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfilment of this warranty
- Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product. The software is provided to you on an “as is” basis, and the warranty shall not apply to any software corruption. All software is provided as is and S5 Technology disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. S5 Technology does not warrant that the software will be error free or that the software will meet the customers’ requirements.
- Warranty does not cover support for 3rd party software or hardware, diagnosis, maintenance, cleaning of virus, software installation or backup, transfer of data and programs.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the starter package.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, theft, disappearance, misplacement, fluctuations and power surges, connections to improper voltage or incorrect electrical line voltage, viruses, malware, reckless, wilful or intentional conduct.
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed; altered or obliterated from the product.
- Normal wear and tear;
- Minor imperfections that meet design specifications;
- Problems arising from or due to wrong power supply voltage, improper installation, (tampering, negligence, lack of reasonable care, corrosion, rusting, stains or failure to observe operating instructions).
- Acts of God, accident, misuse, unauthorised alteration or repairs by an unauthorised person without the knowledge or approval of our Company.
- Parts (i.e. accessories, cabinet, glassware) that are subject to wear and tear, natural disaster, rust, stains and corrosion. Software/software-related problems and loading of software or hardware drivers.
- This warranty is valid only if their serial number appearing on the product has not been altered, defaced or removed.
- The decision of our Company on all questions relating to defects, workmanship or materials respecting our products shall be final and conclusive and the Purchaser hereby agrees to abide by our decision.
- The purchaser of the Product (Customer) acknowledges that the Customer is informed and is aware of his/her rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the Product. Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Company’s total liability under this Warranty shall be limited to the repair/replacement of the equipment. In no event, shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the Warranty.
- S5 Technology and/or their holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, authorised distributors and retailers and authorised service providers shall not be liable to the Customer for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
- Warranty claim on third party peripherals with manufacturer’s warranty shall be made directly to the respective manufactures instead of S5 Technology.
- This warranty cannot be replaced, re-issued or transferred. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- This warranty does not include transport, delivery or handling charges incurred in the transportation of this product to and from our Service Centre.
- All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of S5 Technology. S5 Technology reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts or reconditioned parts at S5 Technology’s discretion.
Returns and exchanges eligibility
Should there be an issue with your purchase, you may be eligible for a return or exchange of items subjected to conditions. If you have received the wrong product or it was damaged during shipping, please contact S5 Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will revert back to you within 2-3 working days.
You may return your order (or items) for the following reasons:
- You received the wrong item(s).
- For products that are defective or damaged upon arrival, kindly contact us for assessment of the situation and product so we can further expedite your case.
And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- Proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
- All sealed items must not be opened.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- Customised/made to order goods, special order items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- All items such as but not limited to; video games console, TV, electrical & IT appliances, cameras, accessories, laptops, tablets, desktop computers, software, games, and other equipments (which may also contain a security seal) that has been tampered with, broken and/or not in its original condition.
*If delivery was included, the return/exchange will exclude delivery charges paid.
*Only one exchange is allowed per purchase. The exchanged product will not be eligible for further exchange or refund unless proven faulty.
If any goods are delivered to you are damaged, please email our support team at email@example.com
Kindly provide as much information as possible for us to process the assessment. Standard turnaround time is 2-3 working days after handover of the affected products. Do note a longer turnaround time might occur should there be any unforeseen circumstances.
Upon inspection, should the goods be verified as damaged, an arrangement will be made for either a replacement of the goods or refund. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Repair Terms and conditions
For repair of goods, kindly email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assess your situation and the type of repair that needs to be done.
You may have the product repaired, however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
The procedure for product repairs guideline includes, but not limited to; inspection of the goods, arrangement for the goods to be sent for repair, additional costs or providing you with a replacement. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.